rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

LOWER BACK PAIN

LOWER BACK PAIN

@gfly and parlay44:

I see. on yoga. i have a hard time picturing myself doing yoga. I am 6ft. Bulky shoulders from all those years of gymnastics....But...where my back is concern, i will have to keep an open mind....obviously, i cannot do deadlift with my back condition...let me see what kinds of yoga you think is best for my injuries. i will make a note and ask my chiropractor.

if you can post youtube videos...that will be great. I need to have an OPEN MIND all the way on this.

thank you, sirs. I wasnt even thinking about yoga before.

@kosko.

there are some nerve issue. But notwithstanding i will definitely look into core strengthening. I don't see the downside to more core strengthening. the lower back takes a lot of pounding if you were a gymnast. It gets abused. your ankles. I mean, gymnastic ends up giving you strong, massive shoulders and build your tolerance for pain....but damn....some of my toes are completely fractured and severed; my ankles beaten to shreds; my bloody right knee is fucked. my right thumb permanently twisted.
My football(soccer injuries) were nothing compare to my gymnastic injuries. start at 1:06min.

i also used to work on a farm every weekend as a child; we will start from just before sunrise and work till sunset.(with only 1 hour break around 1pm)

I guess all these things catch up to you later in life.

i appreciate the you taking the time, sir. Thanks Kosko.

@
speakeasy

Bloody Fuck man. All the things we took for granted at 18 catching up to us in our late twenties and early thirties. Fuck the gods, man. even as recently as when i was 25 or so(a couple of years ago); i did somersault off the rooftop at a house party. landing on my feet. I was slightly intoxicated. Despite landing squarely on my feet, there was a nice jolt of pain through my neck.
Our body isnt built the way it was anymore, mate.
I can only take too may head hit...playing football(soccer) for years has seen to that.

standing on my feet for an extended period will cause my quadriceps/upper back of my hip to start tensing up.

And i absolutely do not want to do any back surgeries.

What can we do? all we can do is exercise and try to eat the right food and see how far/best we can live a optimal lifestyle. The past is prologue. we cant change the past. We can only make the best of it today. Sorry to read about your back pain, sir. Hope all turns well in the future, speakeasy. take it easy.

@ prophylaxis

Yes. there is a pain on the left side of my lower back. (with my left hand facing a computer)

stress fractures on my back? Never did x-ray on my spine until recently. But given the abuse our body takes as a gymnast, i am pretty much there were stress fractures. I landed on the ground with pretty much every part of my body. Even though it was against regulations, we still dis gymnastic practices on the football(soccer field) without protection. Injuries abound. Sometimes, we did gymnastics on concrete floors. boys will be boys.

first picture: YES. totally. I dont dare move my back that far.

2nd picture: YES, sharp pain...on the left.

thanks for the advice on the youtube videos. that is why i specifically search for the ones by chiropractors. (and ignore the rest)....even still....

thank you, sir. I appreciate you taking the pains/time to post and ask me specific questions.

A year from now you will wish you had started today.....May fortune favours the bold.

Messages In This Thread