rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Medellin almost impossible for foreigners

Medellin almost impossible for foreigners

Quote: (07-20-2013 05:12 PM)Prosal Wrote:  

Quote: (07-20-2013 04:46 PM)Tigre Wrote:  

OP says it's almost impossible for foreigners to get laid with quality girls.

That is an important distinction, because a gringo's idea of quality is different to the Colombian one.

The Colombian guy is going to focus on high family social status, whiteness and "good hair", level of education and employment.

The gringo doesn't care about most of that. He just wants the typical hot latina.

So the gringo responds to the Colombian guy: "All those gomelas come mierdas that you think are high quality - you can have them. I will chase after the sultry Pocahontas looking chick with almond eyes, a sweet attitude and long straight india hair down to her ass. The one that isn't good enough for you is perfect for me".

Keep in mind that most of the country comes from lower socio-economic levels. Below are the stats from 2003 for estrato.

Agree with that, but that said, lower class girls most often don't fuck sex-hungry (or, in some cases, emotionally fragile) gringos because of their charm or their sparkling personality, but just because they see benefit in doing so. Poorer girls are most often one-track mind gold-diggers. It's in their blood and called survival.

If this site was about serious long term relationships or guys hunting for wives....I might see the value in psychoanalyzing Colombianas and why they bang ugly dudes both gringo and Colombian.

Isn't it enough to be happy with easy lays instead of trying to figure out why Colombianas are notorious for dating down and Colombianos for dating up.

Messages In This Thread