rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Medellin almost impossible for foreigners

Medellin almost impossible for foreigners

Quote: (07-19-2013 05:13 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Quote: (07-19-2013 08:01 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (07-19-2013 07:26 AM)gringochileno Wrote:  

As for those upper and upper-middle class girls, it's absolutely true that your Gringo status will mean less and less as you ascend the social ladder, to the point that it may even be detrimental when you're dealing with upper-crust chicks with no shortage of wealthy domestic suitors. I think the best way to counteract this is to pretend you live there. You have a centrally located apartment, right?

I have said on here before that I don't find Colombia easy at all. Or at least half as easy as others claim.

I found my American status (being from California no less) to be barely an advantage if at all. Not sure if it was because I was going after higher end girls or what. Hell, I feel I get better "exotic value" in Manhattan.

The interesting thing is of all the Colombia reports I have read, 99% of them talk about online pipelining. Or some other reports mention a lot of "shoring".

I can't recall a single story of a guy landing in Colombia cold and ripping the place from pillar to post at night.

Not once.

If you go to Colombia completely cold, stay there for two weeks or less, and only do night game, you may very well struggle or come up empty. If you have language skills, social skills, dress well, are in shape, and approach during the day, Medellin and other parts of Colombia are not at all difficult. What is difficult is going there completely cold as a foreigner and getting top quality talent. I went to Medellin completely cold and stayed there for a total of three weeks during two separate trips. My strategy there was to approach girls who work during the day during the day. After they finished work, I would meet up with them and have dinner and/or sex with them. After they went home to go to bed, I would go out and try to approach at night. I had no real success approaching at night. The most I got were numbers.

Yeah, I mean, this is my point.

How can a place with difficult nightlife be "easy"?

Quote:Quote:

If you go to Colombia completely cold, stay there for two weeks or less, and only do night game, you may very well struggle or come up empty.

Could you stay the same for Las Vegas?

Hell, no. You probably could swoop 5-10 fly girls in two weeks in Las Vegas.

Could you say the same for Miami?

Hell, you could probably swoop a fly girl from each Cali, Medellin, Bogota, Pereria in two weeks of partying in Brickell.

Not to mention a few Argentinians and Brazilians.

I just don't see how Colombia falls under the umbrella of "easy".

Messages In This Thread