rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hello...Russia

Hello...Russia

Well my second night turned out to be a doozy...here's an update:

First to address some of the suggestions here about heading east and/or going to Uzbekistan, etc. those are not my type of girls. Even though I realize how hot a partially Asian Russian girl may be, I like the whiteness factor. The true slavic look.

Anyway, last night went on a date from Badoo, it was just ok. The girl was nice but a bit busted in the face though a great body, and she ordered a $22 glass of wine. I'm done with the badoo shit, didn't work in Kiev and not so good here.

I did some more research yesterday before going out online and found a ladies' night. My buddy and I go there and god bless these countries, they really know how to do a ladies' night. It was not very packed, but it was about 40 girls and 3 guys in there. Face Control in effect so most of the girls are very dressed up, though it's not like a tier 1 club or anything. Still not bad for a Wednesday night. First they try to rip us off at the door, charging my CC 1000 rubles for entry instead of 400. We try to ask these girls for help and they just brush us off and say they don't speak English. After that mess and trying to get that resolved, we finally go in and try to order drinks at the bar and the bartender says we can't. Not understanding what the hell was going on, we asked two cute girls sitting at the bar if they could help us and if they speak english. They disregarded our request for help and immediately asked us where we were from...

We told them LA and they lost it. First time this trip we get what I like to call the FSU's version of the White God Factor, where a girl goes nuts just based on where I am from. At one point the girl I was working on asked me where in LA, I said Hollywood, she grabbed her head, shook her hair around and started squealing. It was absolutely awesome. Needless to say we spent the entire night at the club with these girls, flirting, making out, etc. I was rubbing mine on the tits with no objection, biting her ear, pushing my thigh into her vag to the point my jeans got damp. My buddy's was the standard slavic girl, super thin, heels, dress; mine was more curvy, tall, heels/dress, big breasts and nice butt. I'd rate these girls a 7-7.5 depending on your tastes. At the end of the night my girl agrees to come home (I think), but the other one while into my friend didn't want to come back the same night. So we put them in a cab and got their numbers. Much much better than the first night, I will tell you that.

So now it's about 5am or something, we go to get doner kabobs down the street. Inside as we try to order two girls walk in, they are cute hipster looking girls, but not glam girls. One is so thin with boxgap I just can't stop staring. We get to talking and they find out we are American, and somehow it's decided that they are going to take us to their home and cook us okroshko. But...they live 4 fucking kilometers away which we didn't know. So here we are at about 6am walking through god knows where in Novosibirsk for over an hour. We eventually get somewhere that looks like what you imagine Siberia looking like, and as we are walking into their entrance the girls mention something about their parents being home. We look at one patio and there is this beast of a man washing himself with a rag while smoking a cigarette! Now we know we are in Siberia.

We go in finally and thank god it's not that apartment with the beastly Siberian man. No parents home, but the boxgap girl goes right to bed (fuck), and the other is some sort of singer/guitar player. So she starts playing us songs and singing for us, and honestly she is amazing. She starts singing "listen to your heart" and both my friend and I are just stunned in silence, we are watching the Siberian Kelly Clarkson. Eventually I pass out, woke up a few hours ago and she had already made us the Okroshko. She woke up at like 8am, went to the market to buy all the ingredients, and made it while we were sleeping. She was so tired, but kept saying if a girl says she will make you food she cannot back out of that promise. We eat it, have some tea and she calls us a taxi and now we are back.

Going to see how the weekend plays out here. I really did enjoy the reaction to my being from LA, but maybe that was an isolated incident. The quality was there, but it is nowhere near Kiev/Odessa...at least so far. To be determined.

Messages In This Thread