rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Craigslist Game (or Developing a Passive Pussy Stream)

Craigslist Game (or Developing a Passive Pussy Stream)

@ Slacker101
Yeah CL uses a proxy email setup so you can keep emailing back and forth without giving away your email address to potential spammers.

I've used CL on and off instead of going clubbing because i was lazy haha.
The quality varies wildly.
I posted back in november looking for someone to unleash my dominance on. Posted a shirtless pic wit my face blurred out. Had a few replies i choose the the girl that's a 7.5 in the pictures...
I'm preparing myself for her to be a 6.5 or a 6 but when she arrives shes easily a 9. She lost a point because her hair was cut short.

Another time last summer I posted "looking for fun tonight". Nothing crude. Shirtless pic.
After i filter the gay men, spammers and land whales i find a girl who passes the boner test, but her face is out of the frame. I'm thinking there's always doggy style if shes butt ugly.
She get to my place and i open the door to see a girl that works at the same company i do but in a different department who has a long term bf.
Suffice it to say she gave up all 3 holes to me. i face fucked her plus alot of other extremely nasty things that you'd never think she'd be into. We became fuck buddies for 6 months till i left the company.

Messages In This Thread