rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man knocked unconscious, cracks skull in Manhattan after racial slur

Man knocked unconscious, cracks skull in Manhattan after racial slur

Quote: (07-13-2013 03:22 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

Quote: (07-13-2013 03:01 PM)GameTheory Wrote:  

i've OD'd on absinthe to the point of waking up in in a hospital's emergency room. at no time during the night (when i was still conscious)did i resort to tossing raical epithets at the multi-ethnic party-goers.

Congratulations?

But I don't see how that's at all relevant, unless you are suggesting that yelling racial epithets is a crime worthy of summary execution without trial (which is essentially what might happen to this guy if he doesn't wake up).

People here like to shit on a feminized West.

What is more feminine:
a) Not being held accountable for your words;
b) Being held accountable for what you say?

As a man, you should be prepared to own your words.

The "victim" in the story would be fine if he had shut his fucking mouth and left random people alone.

Instead he learned a valuable lesson (unless he's dead, lol): "Talk shit, Get hit."

That's how a masculine society should work.

Treat your countrymen with decency and respect and you'll avoid a lot of problems.

Speaking of feminized men, I remember a funny toast.

After a Sambo tournament I was in a Turkish bath house in New Jersey. I was drinking with a Russian mobster and eating dumplings.

I went to get a bottle of vodka from the liquor store and returned.

He grabbed the botttle, got very serious, and said a "toast":

"We are men. Remember we are men. A man owns his words and does not blame it on alcohol."

It was a bit more eloquent but the underlying message was clear. If I was going to drink with him and his criminal sidekick, then I had better not act like a fucking retard or hid behind a bottle of Vodka.

We had a great time.

Messages In This Thread