rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jakarta Datasheet

Jakarta Datasheet

I'm new to the forum although I've been reading it for some time now. So as my contribution I've decided to write this small datasheet on one of my favorite cities in the world to go game.

I'm a well traveled man, I know a good part of Europe, South East Asia and North America and from my experience, Jakarta is bliss for those who thrive in night game such as me. I usually resort to night game because I tend to travel a lot and day game tends to consume a lot of time and the expectation that you have sometime available in the near future. So although I might agree that for day game there might be far better places in the world, for me night game capital is Jakarta.

First of all the first thing to understand about this huge city is just that it is huge. A 10+ million population, tropical climate and a huge dispersion make it a city where you have to know where to go. It is just not possible to stroll around the city looking for a good place to go out, have dinner or whatever is your goal.

I've been there on holidays twice, and had some friends living there so I got the tour from knowledgeable people in the area.

Moving around the city:
To move around you need a taxi. There is no good public transportation and driving your own car is just not worth it in this city. Grab a taxi, make sure he is not ripping you off.
Taxi drivers are usually not very smart people, at the same time in Indonesia they are made to drive for more that 14 hours straight sometimes, so it's only normal they might be on opium or just to tired to be able to focus on your request or take the right route. Take this into consideration and watch what he is doing. My advice? at the airport get a prepaid phone SIM card with data. Put it in your mobile phone and track the taxi driver's itinerary through google maps.

Money
Jakarta is a cheap city in essence but if you're a hard nigh player you can spend a lot. I spent about average 100$ a night, but this was often going out to the most expensive restaurant in town, getting to a club, buying drinks for everyone or sharing a bottle with friends.

-A bootle will go for about 150$-250$
-Nice dinner can take you 50$ or 5$ depending on where you want to go. (I'm not even including street food which might be something like 2$ but give you a diarrhea that will knock you out for 2 months.)
-Club entry is cheap or free. Most I've paid was something like 10$.
-Regular drinks go for about 10$.

Restaurants
There are some very nice restaurants in Jakarta. Your game can start right there. I don't remember the name's of some places I went to but a place to keep in mind is Loewy. This place is an expat place. It's crowded with exceptional girls (7+). Only expats and high end indonesians can be found here. The food is great but you can expect to pay around 50$ or more for a meal. The reason I mention this place is because you can start to game here. Very often rich Jakarta girls come here and might take you with them onwards to a club.
Another place worth mentioning is SKYE - a great place for sushi and other fusion food (also expensive).

Clubs

Cubbing in Jakarta is awesome. There are some really big clubs. You can hit them all week round and there will always be a party. You can also find different styles but the music will never deviate a lot from flavors of house to dubstep.
Places worth mentioning:
-Red Square - It's a nice small russian vodka club filled with hotties. It has a cat walk where girls will dance in their fragmented clothes for you. It's not a strip club, its just a club in Jakarta.
-Dragon Fly - This is a high-end medium sized club that is usually attended by the richest in Jakarta. You will probably see the average mafia boss with a table full of champagne and girls. Don't be intimidated. Single and free high end girls can still be found here. Hottest night here is Wednesday.
-X2 - My favorite. A huge two storey club where you can listen to house or prog house. This place is great for the weekend and is just across the street from Red Square. So a great move is to start out on Red Square and move here after that.
-Stadium - huge underground club. This place is more for those who want the dub scene and a place full of people on drugs. Pretty dark but it really has a blow of energy in store for you. (keep an eye on your wallet here). I only went here once, with a cat and really liked it, you get the feeling you are really at the People's club. (But maybe that was just her great ass wrapped up in a red Miami style dress rubbing against me...)

Girls
What makes Jakarta so great? Girls.
Okay so you have to somewhat like asian girls of course because this is the majority here. However you will still find the expats if that's what you're aiming for. The problem is these girls just fade into the dark near Indonesian girls. Indonesian girls are so powerful and so blunt in getting themselves ready to blow your brains out that very often the expat girl is just sitting in the bar or in a corner watching the world pass by.

Jakarta girls hunt for foreigners, more particularly tall white ones. It doesn't really matter if you are rich or poor, they just want a piece of exotic flesh and of course penises with a few inches more than what's available on local market.

You don't often see couples hanging out at clubs. Girls go there to hook up and have fun with guys. When you see a girl with guys, it's probably her friend and even he sometimes will help you get the booty.

So this really gets easy. You can basically approach any girl you want. They will always be friendly and if they really like you they will grab you right there and keep you for themselves so that the other "bitches" don't get you.

My night game in Jakarta has a success rate of about 70%. In total I've had about 8 nights out in Jakarta, and on 6 I banged or could have at least.

In terms of looks the Indonesian girls can get to be pretty awesome. Usually they will be short but there is always the exception, usually they will be a bit dark, but there is always the exception. They dress up in Miami kind of way - short tight dresses, high heels and heavy makeup. It suits me.

Another plus is they are very good in bed generally speaking. They are asian and as such submissive and want to please. Also, the blowjob or even anal is kind of assumed to be part of intercourse if you like so you can get as wild as you want with them and that can only get you points.

These girls can even get interesting on the next day. Most of them, that go clubbing at night are medium to high end girls and money is not a problem. They will want to keep in touch and fly over to meet you in Bali or just hang out wherever you want to go and drive you around. They are well educated and usually getting their masters so they tend to be good company and good conversation if you're up to it.

Overall Jakarta is great to party at night. During the day it gets boring and not much to do. I've always been there passing by on the way to Bali or Lombok. But I still think it's worth it passing by. If you are in transit and stop over in Jakarta, stay for a night or two. You'll get a great night out with your friends, witness some of the best club scenes in the world and..... get the bang.

Messages In This Thread