rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Steroids

Steroids

Quote: (07-09-2013 08:58 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Quote: (07-09-2013 08:09 PM)That Wet Wrote:  

You will however, lose ALL gains over your natural max if you cycle completely off. Blasting and cruising simply refers to running a cycle, and then "cruising" at TRT doses of 100-200mgs a week of test, keeping test levels on the high level of "normal" ranges.

Do you think a 25 year old should be on testosterone injections for the rest of his life?

What if his T levels were already in the high-normal range?

Shouldn't someone get his T levels measured before considering a cycle of anabolic steroids?

What about blood work? Should a guy get labs done during a cycle? What should he look for?

What about serms and other ancillaries?

You suggested someone you've never met take a "low dose cycle" that included up to half a gram of test. Is 500 mg/test a week really a "low dose"? By whose definition?

In my view, crazy to tell someone to start shooting T when he and you don't even have a baseline reading of T levels.

If some kid has high test, why shut his body's natural production down?

Someone in his 20s with good test levels should very very very carefully consider taking test. He should train his ass off, eat clean, and monitor his blood levels.

If you disagree, that's cool. But you really outta lay it all out there.

"Hey, kid, get used to needles. If you start taking test at 25, your body is going to shut down. This means you'll need to take a test injections every week for the rest of your life."

Since cyp and enthanate bloat, he's gonna shoot prop 3 times a week?

That's 150 injections a year.

I dunno...Seems crazy to rush into that and seems wrong to tell some kid who hasn't even read a book to start juicing without laying it all on the line.

I didn't tell anyone to start juicing, I just laid out some basic info, and addressed some of the questions he put out. If someone reads one post from a forum about aas, and then starts blasting they are retarded.

As for someone in their 20's with healthy test levels using test and other compounds, that's entirely their call. I would certainly suggest your getting your levels tested first, as I mentioned before. But, if you are already at your natty max, then there is zero point to using aas and then cycling off, as you will have put your body through all that only to lose the gains.

50-100 mgs prop EOD isn't 500mgs a week either, it's 175-350, and yes, that is a low dose by any standards. Tren is ~5x more anabolic than test, and a low dose is recommended primarily to keep sides under control.

I get that your against guys in their 20's using hormones, and that's fine.

There are some good private boards where you can spend a good 6 months reading, to learn what you need to know to use hormones effectively/ safely. gh15 has the most accurate info that I've seen.

Clearly this isn't the place for that.

Messages In This Thread