rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Steroids

Steroids

Quote: (07-09-2013 02:55 PM)dog24 Wrote:  

Seems like no one wants to go first, i might aswell ask. Lets say im 80kg at 15% been training on and off for 8 years what should i use for a first cycle? Does trenbolone aromatize and give you gyno? I heard youre not supposed to use it without test, so which one cipionate, enantate? Have about the one that has 3 test combined i dont know the brand in each country.... Most guys i know start with just winstrol but ive heard how it kills your libido without test. How bout deca and dbol their both nandrolone so whats the diference? Ive read theyre very prone to give gyno. What should one do if bp gets too high? PCT suggestions ? How often will i have to stick a needle in my ass is that the only place i can inject it? Ive read some stuff about scar tissue forming if you inject it in your shoulder any info? Should i take an aromatase inhibitor or anti estrogen are good enough?

How old are you? Blast and cruise man. Nearly everyone who cycles loses their gains.

Messages In This Thread