rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

JoeBuddenTV: Do Regular Guys Have A Shot?

JoeBuddenTV: Do Regular Guys Have A Shot?

Quote: (03-27-2011 10:44 PM)jevodom809 Wrote:  

Interesting video from Joe Budden and his dudes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHt3mHk04...r_embedded

Saw this on Worldstarhiphop yesterday and was gonna post it as well.

IMO, this video is the truth. This quote here:

"Women would rather be a made nigga's slut than a regular niggas queen"

That illustrates hypergamy perfectly and is truly among the realest statements I've ever heard. The discussion about the flakiness was dead on as well. I've pursued more than one NYC girl(black ones) and just getting them to respond to simple texts was a challenge. Their facebook statuses were re-done like clockwork, but they'll leave your text sitting there for eternity. They must be up there amongst the flakiest women in this country.

On another note: I'm really starting to get the feeling that Black American women may be the most hypergamous female demographic in this country. I'm seeing too much anecdotal and statistical evidence to suggest otherwise. Maybe its just me, but I think that theory has some legs.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Messages In This Thread