rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Clubs/Clubbing - Do you guys really enjoy it?

Clubs/Clubbing - Do you guys really enjoy it?

Thread title says it all, do you really like going to clubs and clubbing?

I absolutely hate it, have always hated it all my life and can't stand going. And it's not just an age thing, I didn't like them when I was younger either. Sure, I've been to some clubs in my life, but I never enjoyed my time there. I loath the music it's played there and it's so loud that you can't possibly talk to anyone and I don't drink, so there's really nothing for me to do there, and so I avoid clubs. I never ever in my life met a girl in a club, how the hell do you guys do it? Dancing and body language? I can't make myself dance to crap like Rhianna and Pitbull and to whatever the electronic shit they play nowadays is called, even just to pretend.

The thing is I actually enjoy dancing, I even know a bit of Salsa, Tango and shit like that, and I like it, it can be fun, and I also like more of the alternative kind of music (think depeche mode, cure, etc.) and have been to several such clubs, but I've only been there because I enjoyed the music and was there to dance and usually went with more people, and even in these places I never actually met someone new, but regular clubs? I can't imagine going by myself and trying to meet girls there.

I'm saying all this because I'm living in Miami right now, and as everyone knows this town is all about clubbing, so that makes it harder for me to go out at night and meet people as I hate that environment.

I went to a couple of clubs or so since I've been here and hated it always. A couple of weeks ago some girl I know invited me to go with her to some friend's birthday to a club in Ft. Lauderdale, it was horrible, and yet she, and everyone else, was having the time of their life. I must admit though, I saw many attractive girls, from the customers to the staff, that I'd definitely like to meet, but how can you even approach them when you can't even hear yourself think and are not comfortable in that environment?

Since I don't drink and hate the music/environment I'm not going to clubs but since everyone talks about clubbing all the time here I'm curious to know if you guys truly enjoy it.

I hate that I don't like it, I wish I did, but I can't change it.

Messages In This Thread