rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Bay Area Thread

The Bay Area Thread

Hispanic is simply putting words in my mouth, I have never said you are a bitch but I do believe you are a complainer, you're here for college so how are you going to make your time around here a positive experience? I have stated in this thread twice, you either make the most of your time here or you leave today.

You're calling me a "yawn typical American" yet I already know there are better cities for girls and have been to them. However, if you've got a real career and real opportunities you're not living in Guadalajara.

I never said guys should come here specifically for the girls but I'm also not going to live in a city just for pussy if my opportunity cost is getting rich. No thanks.

With that said, you can pull 2 new girls a month (7's) with less than $3K spend a month. So again if you use the bay for what it is, a money making machine, you will be better off here than starting your life in a third world country making peanuts.

So again how are you making your time in the bay a positive experience? I haven't seen a single cent made or self improvement come from complaining in my entire life. So why complain? It's worthless. Adapt and be happy with your life or be unhappy, the choice is yours.

"Ironically it's this environment that I credit for tightening my game." -Mujeriego

The good side of the coin.

Messages In This Thread