rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Little Deaths: When Beta Male Codependent Splitting Turns Violent

Little Deaths: When Beta Male Codependent Splitting Turns Violent

Quote: (07-02-2013 03:49 AM)2Wycked Wrote:  

However, I wouldn't have to if men like Pete were seeking a better life, one actively based in reality.

That isn't probable, however. We don't live in a society that encourages real personal growth. Men like Pete mostly just fall through the cracks; occasionally striking back, like Pete, before succumbing to the feminine frame of subservience.

It's almost as though they acknowledge they have no power unless they take it, but instead of growing as a person and rebuilding around a strong core, they go for the 'blaze of glory' approach by snatching at the momentary chance of having a big impact.

Kurt Cobain fit this mould, the documentary "Kurt Cobain: About a Son" is all rambling interviews where he blames everyone else for his failings and never acknowledges his own role. He had success, a family of his own (albeit a somewhat dysfunctional one), money and true friends around him, and he still went for the suicide solution instead of finding another way to resolve his issues.

"I'd hate myself if I had that kind of attitude, if I were that weak." - Arnold

Messages In This Thread