rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vasectomy?

Vasectomy?

Hydros Idea is good, but I would feel bad giving any girl an intentional infection, even if it can be resolved by drinking Cranberry Juice [Image: smile.gif] I stil opt for the crushed (and guilt-free) morning after pill slipped into her coffee, OJ, or scrambled eggs the morning after.

** Always give the pill to a girl WITH FOOD, or she will likely experience nausea-like side-effects.

Also, for you iphone owners out there, there is a MARVELOUS app called "Maybe Baby". Now the beauty of this app, is that it measures with incredible accuracy, the likelihood of a woman ovulating and getting pregnant. This of course is only as good as the HONESTY of the girl giving you her personal information. You must input 2 things:

1. Her menstrual cycle in days (usually around 28-35 days) the girl will know this, and they are al different.

2. The exact day her last period started! VERY IMPORTANT!!

** DO NOT GUESS!!! You will compromise the integrity of the feedback the app gives you if you "guess".

Once that information is entered, a traffic light style symbol tells you RED LIGHT for NO BABY if you have sex today, or Green Light for "Yes baby" if you have sex today. It was originally designed to let you know when she is ovulating. You only need to enter the information once. Unless you get a new girl you decide to go raw with, she will have different dates.

** This app was intended for couples who WANT babies and are trying to get pregnant, but I use it for the opposite [Image: banana.gif]

I have used this app for 2 years, it has NOT FAILED ME ONCE!! AGAIN, The 2 factors above are critical to the integrity of the app.

I have been raw-dogging a girl who clearly does not want kids, and we use this to know if today she can get pregnant, and if she does, it even tells you if it would be a boy or a girl [Image: smile.gif] If you are using this with only 1 girl, you only need to input her information once. It will sustain itself for the remainder of the time, until you change the original points above.

Mixx

Messages In This Thread