rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

American latinos in Argentina

American latinos in Argentina

Quote: (06-30-2013 09:51 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

A Spanish woman I used to see out in California was a prime example of how your looks are perceived, and how it changes when other factors present themselves. She's a petite blond, with hazel/green eyes. When American women see her, they perceive her to be one of them. But the moment she speaks, they immediately react differently to her, because it becomes apparent that she ISN'T one of them. For this reason, most of her friends aren't Americans, and she largely still considers herself a Spaniard living in America, even though all three of her kids were born here.

I have been there. Some years ago i posted my photo on a hobby`s forum from the USA, and a lot of people could not belive i was from Argentina (the far distant Latin America for them).

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Letters from the battlefront: Argentina

Messages In This Thread