rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best way to meet loads of 7-8s in their late 20s who are looking for marriage

Best way to meet loads of 7-8s in their late 20s who are looking for marriage

Quote: (06-26-2013 07:28 AM)xmlenigma Wrote:  

More than age if you want to spend quality time with someone, they better be..
GROUNDED, CALM & CLEAR with who they are and their values.

I think the biggest issue that I see is, women who are more old fashioned about marriage, are probably not going to be big career gals. They are looking for a man to pay the bills. Well, that's pretty much what the old fashioned world was like.

If they are not career bitches and have decent values ("want family and house") and offer to cook you dinner, and have a mom and dad who are old fashioned, then they are probably pretty good wifey material. Of course you still have to work like hell to keep them from going nuts on you after marriage.

Good choices: Women who are into art, fabric, culinary arts, nursing (sometimes, but they can be huge bitches) writing, and other non-career pursuits. They should have moderate expectations re: money. Girls from lower middle class backgrounds, whose dads worked hard to scramble up a bit, are a great choice.

If they show even a tiny bit of feminist attitude, or got a degree from a college that has a lot of angry feminist bullshit, trust me, they are angry underneath. Avoid, avoid, avoid. If they got big degrees in law or medicine or whatever, avoid avoid avoid. Career women are the worst wives by far.

Messages In This Thread