rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Depressed in Los Angeles After a 3 Month Trip in Eastern Europe

Depressed in Los Angeles After a 3 Month Trip in Eastern Europe

I know how you feel...same thing happens after multiple trips. It's not so much just the girls but more the predictability and how boring life starts to get after returning. You also see that you can relate to less and less people. I've noticed though that I'm much more focused when I return to make money and get shit done for the sole reason of preparing for my next trip. My whole purpose is to have a life where I can be totally mobile and work from my laptop, and hopefully it's getting there. Just keep working at putting your finances in check, save up, look for good long-term investments where you can eventually live off the passive income, focus on learning new languages and things that will help you while abroad and keep your vision constant. I know I some like a tony robbins infomercial but it's kind of true. You really need to have that focus on what you want to you regarding designing your life outside US or else you'll keep falling back into a sort of depression.

Messages In This Thread