rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Depressed in Los Angeles After a 3 Month Trip in Eastern Europe

Depressed in Los Angeles After a 3 Month Trip in Eastern Europe

Southern California might have the most overrated girls on the planet. Guys here think almost any girl with a thin body is hot while hardly any “10s” here would stand out in EE or other parts of Europe. While LA does have some very attractive girls, it has way more who are absolutely repulsive – the kind you don’t even see in Europe. Moreover, the culture here dictates that the men are the ones who compete for the women, while in EE, it's the women who compete for men. Just forget about all the feminists talking about “mail order brides” for “losers.” When it comes to getting high-quality girls outside of your social circle in the US, good-looking guys struggle, rich guys struggle, popular guys struggle, and athletic guys struggle. If we want to get laid regularly, we can’t really start getting picky about what we want in a girl. Don’t ever take your failures to heart here because it’s not your fault. There’s really nothing you can do about it, so take advantage of this knowledge you have of your pussy paradise for lengthy vacations and live happy, even while in LA.

Amateur Game, you make serious bankroll. You would have to put substantially more effort into making that kind of money in EE. In the West, it requires little effort to have a comfortable life, but a lot of effort to get a quality girl. Outside the West, it requires little effort to find a quality girl, but a lot of effort to have a comfortable life. Between the two, I’d say you’re best off making/saving money and traveling overseas for as long as possible. There seem to be a lot more men leaving EE than there are men leaving the US, though that could also be due to American ignorance of women overseas since practically every American girl seems to be able to land a husband.

If EE were a great place to live, girls would potentially become comfortable having bad attitudes like in the Anglosphere. Men generally don’t know about how much better EE women are and don’t bother actually traveling to these areas with the intent of dating. Americans generally don’t travel to exotic places – not that they have the vacation time to do so anyway. While you’re in the US, consider primarily seeking out really sweet-looking girls for those high-quality personalities.

I had never been bitter about girls until I traveled overseas as a single adult, and now I’ve let myself often become very negative and miserable, which doesn’t help my life at all. There are great people here who deserve to be treated well and there’s no reason we should let negativity consume us.

Messages In This Thread