rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

List the Cost of Living in Your Favorite International Destinations

List the Cost of Living in Your Favorite International Destinations

Quote: (12-02-2012 03:47 PM)intense Wrote:  

Cordoba, Argentina Feb/Mar 2012 - 2 months

I stayed in Nuevo Cordoba which is the nicest part of the city for living, shops, restaurants, and nightlife. I lived in a shared student type apartment and paid approx. $350 per month. My total expenses were less than $800 per month. I mostly cooked my own food. This includes everything from going out, drinking, gym membership, and occasionally eating out. I rarely needed public transportation since everything is walkable. I found this was a place to live that was easy to keep costs low.

The girls in the Barrio Nuevo Cordoba are really incredible to look at. Sitting in a cafe for hours people watching does not get boring. It is more of a younger crowd/population. The mall is also amazing for people watching.

Summary: $800/month

2 questions if you're still on the forums.
- To elaborate on that shared student housing
- How was the internet/ cost/ access?

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.
- Garry Kasparov | ‏@Kasparov63

Messages In This Thread