rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Colombia Questions (Cartagena, Medellin, Bogota)

Colombia Questions (Cartagena, Medellin, Bogota)

That is a really tough question. Too difficult to give you a straight answer I'm afraid. You also have to factor in that plastic surgery is far more common in Colombia. So in a place like Medellín, for instance, this probably raises the average if you don't mind that. If you were to "remove" the plastic surgery from Colombia maybe DR has more curvier and big booty women, though actually there are a lot of girls that fit this description naturally in Colombia too.

If you compare the top 5 or 10% of girls in both countries it's pretty much a dead race. I've worked out at both Bodytech and Bodyshop for long periods at time, which is where you can find girls with stunning bodies. There's not much telling them apart IMO.

It's a close close call, so in the end other factors would have to decide. Unfortunately IMO the obesity epidemic has hit both DR (I know you disagree with me on this) and Colombia. In some places of both countries I estimate 50% of the girls are too fat for my tastes.

Maybe the perfect mix between DR and Colombia is Venezuela. As you know they used to be the same country but Venezuela has maybe had a little bit more Caribbean influence. Sometimes when you can't decide between two options, the answer is to get more options. If one picks a Venezuelan city that is relatively safe and gets good logistics in a safer part of town and take other safety measures based on common sense, maybe it wouldn't be much more dangerous there than in other part of LatAm.

Messages In This Thread