rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The best sex I ever had

The best sex I ever had

Most of the time you have done nothing wrong. For example, her ex-boyfriend or husband could have come back into the picture. She could suddenly feel she's not hot enough to keep you around. Most of the time, it has nothing to do with you, it's a problem with themselves. Now, if you find that this is happening frequently ok, it could be something about you. But in general, I expect a failure rate of anywhere from 20 - 40% here in the US. This is why it's important to be working on more than one woman at the same time.

Even when you are in an official relationship the woman can just decide to leave. She will just be more diplomatic about it. The way you protect yourself is to follow this simple rule: lead physically but follow emotionally. You always want to feel you are following a woman emotionally. The moment you get ahead of her emotionally you are setting yourself up for a fall.

Messages In This Thread