rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The best sex I ever had

The best sex I ever had

Thanks and yes I did have some great sexual experiences. Brasilian girls are really good, they deserve their reputation. But a Brasilian girl on cocaine takes it to a different level all together. I also use to think that I need to be like guys like Roosh or Soup that goes out and get a lot of ONS. But the truth is I don't really like ONS. I don't enjoy sex that much with a drunk, strange woman I am only somewhat attracted to at 5am in the morning; when I am tired and all I really want to do is go to sleep. Unless you get lucky, getting sex from a girl takes a lot of work in any kind of situation, at least it does for me. And I have a feeling that's the way it is for most guys. Doesn't make much sense to me to have sex when I can't really enjoy it plus it increases the chance she will have regrets after and you won't see her again. (I lost a beautiful Olympic Silver Medalist and a really great girl because of this and I have regretted it to this day - true story. She felt I manipulated her and she was right. The worse part was, I didn't do it for me, I did it to impress my friends.) If I am going to put in all of that work I want to have sex when I am fully awake and I want to have it more than just one time. As a guy from here I was recently hanging out with said: girls really don't get good until like the fourth time anyway and I agree. (But while I don't like ONS I do enjoy having a one or two good lovers around.)

I understand that the hook up sex culture exist but I still believe women prefer to have sex and give better sex with someone that they have some kind of emotional connection with. My ex-girlfriends weren't naturally better than the Brasilians but because they were crazy about me they were willing to make a big effort to please me and ultimate that's what matters. When you have two people that care enough about each other to want the other person to have some great sex, you actually will and after you can just lay there and feel great about it all over again instead of thinking how you can get the hell out of there.

** Wow, and with this post I've become an Alpha Male [Image: smile.gif]

Messages In This Thread