rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Haiti?

Haiti?

I was working for a voluntary institution(distributing free water and food to kids) last summer in Haiti. It is one of the poorest country in the world, but the people there have very lame personality, to my surprise. So, safety is not a problem, if you have some street smart.

It is a country 95% are black people(real African Black type, not mixed black type). However, people there are very insecure about their skin color, the rich would almost marry a girl with latina appearance. So you don't even need to ask, the black are the very very poor(>95%), those rich are more of latino type(<5%) and live in Petionvile.

Foreigners are like god in Haiti(I am Asian), getting laid should not be a problem, if you like black girls. Latina type might be much harder, they are very rare and usually belong to the elite class of Haitian(monopoly businessman, governors, and so on).

My female co-workers touched my crotch and isolated me to her room several times. I went to street party with Haitian male friends, girls touched me and dirty danced with me as well. Even in high end bars in Petionvile, I noticed girls stare at me as well. So you can imagine how easy getting laid, all premise is you like black girls.

I think Haiti is a country for some social and life experience. Witness how poor people there and how miserable life could be. Dance with girls at street party and smoke weed with local friends. See how United Nation is organized. I even notice some French or American women having two or three real tall and strong local "boyfriends" at the same time.

Messages In This Thread