rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Asian Girls

Asian Girls

I'm not big on asian girls either. They both ended up being real into it, and I wasn't. the Chinese chick was even married and still wrote me for weeks after I met her. I told the Thai chick I just got out of a relationship and she goes, "Well, isn't it too early to start another?" I'm thinking, "Who the hell said anything about starting another, I just want to hook up." They can also be really annoying and they have no shame, which can be embarrassing at times. For instance, in Rio is where I met the Chinese girl, and people in China try and stay as white as possible. This girl layered on her sunblock to where her face and body where completely white. It was so embarrassing. I never experienced them being money grubbing though. The Chinese chick actually paid for my dinner, then again she was a doctor and made good money. The Chinese chick didn't even tell me she was married until after we hooked up. We are sitting in bed and she goes, "What would you say if I told you I was married and had kids." Pretty fucked up. She said she didn't have kids but was married.

Messages In This Thread