rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Toronto vs. Vancouver

Toronto vs. Vancouver

I've spent considerable time in almost every major Canadian city (first and second tiers).

Here's a rapid fire comment on each Canadian based on my experience and what I've heard:

Recommended:

Montreal - good looking girls, sexy accents, open minded, great nightlife and food...can't go wrong. If you live in NA and haven't made it to MTL in the summer, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Calgary - nightlife sucks but good during Stampede...too many hot white girls to turn a blind eye to.

Ski Resorts - Banff, Whistler - it won't get easier for an ONS in Canada than at these places

London, ON - best looking university girls in Canada and probably the best party university

Winnipeg - place sucks, but the girls are the easiest....say you are from literally anywhere else and you will have appeal...there's party called the Commerce Social that should be a ONS date to mark.

St.John's - never been, but heard the girls are easy. The ocean, cliffs, and seafood should make it tolerable to spend alittle time there.

Halifax - heard it's a really fun town. I've heard brothas do really well in Halifax.

Kelowna - a personal favorite. Recommended in the summer. LOTS of hot white girls that are ready to go. Rent a houseboat and let the games begin.

Niagara Falls - like Kelowna, the local in tourist towns are more open to ONS. Add in the peeps who are in town to party/gamble, it's not a bad place for pussy.

Not recommended: (ironic bc this is a TO vs VAN thread)

Toronto - over time the girls have gotten spoiled. Girls have been americanized. Even fat girls have shit ass attitudes. For a city of its size, the top end talent just isn't there either. Only good thing about it, is its diversity.

Vancouver - lame city (somebody is going to tell me it isn't, but they would be wrong). Nightlife doesn't compare to TO or MTL. But it's a good place to hunt asian and indian girls. Good place if you are an asian or indian guy.

Messages In This Thread