rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If You're Still Anti-Gun After This Video Then There's No Hope For You

If You're Still Anti-Gun After This Video Then There's No Hope For You

Quote: (06-26-2013 06:52 AM)A CLOCKWORK TRADER Wrote:  

Emotional Europeans LOL typical. Well I guess I should of made things clear. It's pretty blatant and on the nose but I'll point it out: I'm obviously addressing the people in this country (USA). Why would you even need a gun in Iceland? Denmark? etc.? That link is worthless to this debate.

Note my sentence at the end, I'll highlight the important point: Instead of being at the complete mercy of scumbags a simple handgun could have changed the circumstances for both of these families. The keyword is could have.

Emotionless Americans LOL typical. Well I guess I should of made things clear. It's pretty blatant and on the nose but I'll point it out: I'm obviously saying that having a gun is not the important factor in preventing criminal harm in any country(USA). There are plenty of horrific violent crimes in countries that have guns and countries that don't, I'm sure a victim in Iceland and Denmark would in hindsight have loved to have had a handgun on them at the time of the crime, just as those victims who suffer gun crime at the hand of criminal with legally purchased guns would love to have anti-gun laws in hindsight.

In every state where guns are allowed I could point to an instance where a crime has taken place using a legally purchased handgun and say: instead of being at the complete mercy of scumbags merely banning guns could have changed the circumstances for the victim. The key words are could have...

Messages In This Thread