rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do Guys Not Want to Game Anymore?

Do Guys Not Want to Game Anymore?

There are guys genuinely having a guys night out. they don't care about other people. they are just playing pools, bean bags and having some debates I see nothing wrong with that.

There are guys who came with their friends to find a girl.
(I used to do that. I couldn't go out on my own. so we go out together to find a girl. we didn't come out to hangout together. our priority was on girls. Basically we were using each other to go out since none of us couldn't go out by himself. I stopped doing this shit)

I think more than half of the guys fall into this group. 'I need to get laid but I can't go out on my own. I should call johnny to come out'
These guys will be standing nearby girls, turning their heads and making comments as the girls walk by.
'damn, look at her, she is so hot'
'go, talk to her'
'no you talk to her'

When you try to work the room, these guys are your biggest enemy.
While other guys night out group doesn't pay attention to other guys, these guys have been checking out chicks whole time pretending they are just here to chill with their bros.
When you approach a girl they have wanted or want to talk to, now you will get the full attention from these guys.
(you can feel these guys are staring at you with a laser beam or raising their ears like a bunny to know what's going on)
It's damn annoying you have those 'judges or audiences' observing what you are doing.
Obviously, I get blown out all the time too and they enjoy watching those even though they have been doing nothing.

To be honest, I will be more scared if there are those beer holding chodes by a girl than just full of hot girls.

I was nervous about the women but as I go out more, I think you get the biggest pressure from those guys. (they want you to fail in front of them otherwise they can't justify themselves not doing anything by saying 'lol that's why I don't hit on bitches at a bar')

Messages In This Thread