rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dating Website Business Idea

Dating Website Business Idea

I have some more startup ideas I'd like to give away for free today because I'm feeling generous:

-Kayak for real estate where brokers also compete by offering to take almost 0 commission

-Kayak for car buying and leasing - sales directly from manufacturers, all car dealers get fucked

-Kayak for all kinds of insurance - standard contract terms that can be entered as options when searching for the cheapest, almost 0% commission as a result of fierce competition, insurance brokers get fucked

-Finally, here is my greatest idea: Kayak for medical services. Get this: you search for a doctor by price and verified ratings. The problem of America spending almost 20% of GDP on health care and many people not having access to it is finally solved! Health insurance companies are fucked, all overcharging parasites are fucked, all people are happy! I get the Nobel Prize! Yes!

Messages In This Thread