rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A gold digger.how to recognize?

A gold digger.how to recognize?

Quote: (03-21-2011 05:43 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Quote: (03-21-2011 03:14 PM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

Trust me when I say that most women on that site, while I don't doubt know what money smells like, are specifically are the type that are ripe to exploit. Against a guy that knows how to play with gold diggers, they aren't the higher class type that would be a worthy opponent.

Ah, ok, nevermind then. The ones I'm referring to seemed to be the more common type of hoochie/golddigger, but I suppose you're right in saying that they would be pretty easy opponents. I failed to notice that you meant to focus on rarer, more worthy prey.

I think you had me right the first time. Sure, I'd prefer more worthwhile prey, I guess. I mean a gold digger is a gold digger. I don't really aspire to any of them, but if I see one who I can game than I will, just because doing so is almost formulaic. It seems like there is almost no real finesse required. You just have to convey that you have money, that you are willing to spend it on them in the future (key - the future), and she has to find you reasonably fuckable. This is where game will help., You generally just can't convey money/status and get hot gold diggers. Otherwise, every middle aged doctor would be awash in young pussy. They are not. The higher end gold digger's are more rare. The common gold digger is to whom I was referring, in terms of being easy to bang. And who I most often run into. After all, I'm in Philadelphia and not SoCal, NYC, Miami, LA, etc... Most of the gold diggers I know look just like the girls on that site that you mentioned. Lower/ lower-middle class hoochies who will suck your balls dry if she thinks that you might be her golden ticket.

The 'higher end' gold diggers around here would probably be middle-aged upper class divorcee's. Not exactly worthwhile. At best, a worthwhile 'higher end'(I almost have to stifle laughter) gold digger around here would be a younger upper class educated girls who have gone pro. Its not common but it happens, as there are a lot of rich girls who come here to go to college at the two local ivies or the one or two other better Universities around here. Sometimes you'll see them offering straight prostitution services. Others just look to marry within their class, or marry up if they are on scholarship. This is a working class town and so there is much less of a 'leisure class' here than there would be in any of the more international cities, and therefore the random higher end gold digger is almost nonexistent here unless they are college students or divorcee's.

Messages In This Thread