rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

BUY ME A DRINK

BUY ME A DRINK

Quote: (06-20-2013 01:10 PM)His Imperial Majesty Wrote:  

So you roll into a club/cocktail bar and swagger straight up to the bar. You just happen to have picked the spot where a hot chick and her side kick are perched. As you make eye contact with your target, you deliver your best bar opener. She smiles and the delivers hers… “Buy Me A Drink”.

To which you reply……?

I’d really like to know what you think is the best response in this spot.

Just to start the ball rolling, here’s a few (delivered with a smile) lines I’ve used in the past. Which one I use usually depends on my mood and how much of a bitch she may or may not be;

-I would but I don’t think I’d be able to get rid of you.

-My mother told me to never buy girls drinks.

-I only buy drinks for girls that I’m physically attracted to.

-I only buy drinks for people who impress me… do you think you could impress me?

-Only if it’s a shot and you drink 8 in a row.

Ok nothing to write home about but can you do better?

"I'm cool with you buying me a drink, go ahead" *while gesturing to the bar and looking at her*

That like got me a lay with one of the hottest girls I had ever met. She bought the drink, and just hung on to me like a puppy dog until I led her out, I have no idea why that worked but it did.

I think I just didn't give a shit when she came to me like that.

Edit: wait I think I remember why, so at that time she came up to me as I chatting with the bartender(I used to work with him at another bar where he was the DJ instead and we were buddies) so maybe that gave me social proof or something since were were just joking around when she came up

Isaiah 4:1

Messages In This Thread