rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cheating man parades around city wearing 'confession' sandwich board

Cheating man parades around city wearing 'confession' sandwich board

Quote: (03-19-2011 03:56 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Oh yeah, once you get caught cheating, leave the relationship. Do not wait around for her to get revenge and do it to you! Leave on your terms.

If I cheat, it's because I am not sexually satisfied. I will not apologize for it. She should be thankful it was nit her fine ass sister or girlfriend I cheated with.

Mixx

Preach, brother, preach. I agree 200 percent. I've straight-up told girlfriends that I would leave them if she were to catch me cheating. Why? Because I'm not surrendering that kind of power. I'm not waiting for that second shoe to drop. Bitches are vengeful, horrible creatures.

I've turned down some fine-ass pussy over the years because I was sexually satisfied. During dry seasons you look back and wonder what the-fuck you were thinking, but it's as simple as this: the girl knew how to keep your balls empty.

It's hard to cheat with an empty sack.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Messages In This Thread