rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Ukraine Thread II

The Ukraine Thread II

Alright so last night I went to what was the top place in Kiev. First off, it was outrageously expensive. Entrance was 300 grivnas and drinks were between 120-200 grivnas each. Seriously, these are like Vegas prices.

But my god was the talent insane. I've mentioned here a few times that the best place I've ever been to in my life for talent was Pascha in Moscow in 2010. This was second.

Girls there for the most part were receptive too, except they all no so shyly hinted that the guys should buy them drinks immediately. Had a cougar hanging all over me early in the night, but that's not what I came there for. And when I mean hanging all over me, I mean that literally, she had her arm around me and I was supporting her weight. Too bad she wasn't 24 instead of 34. Also, there were some whores sprinkled throughout the place, as I found out there twice (one girl offered her and her friend for me) and another said I work tomorrow, tonight I drink.

Anyway my buddy and I approached many girls, got a few numbers but that was it. At the end of the night somehow two girls jump in the cab with us to go drink champagne on our balcony. One was nasty the other was attractive. Unbeknownst to me, they were whores too. So eventually they go ok let's have some fun how much. At this point I was drunk and just toying with them to see how much, so I go 70 bucks, she goes no 300. We told them no, they asked for cabfare we told them no and then they got livid and shattered a glass in the apartment and left. Fucking crazy whores.

Then I made eggs and went to sleep.

Messages In This Thread