rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Ukraine Thread II

The Ukraine Thread II

Quote: (06-21-2013 04:24 PM)rishboy77 Wrote:  

Qwest

Great report.
Shooters and Vodka Bar are more known for bottom of the totem pole mainly 4P4 venues especially on ladies night . The Shooters girl from the first night.
Was a that a freebie with a normal but below average regular girl or a shore from a semi-pro ?

Yes, I am not saying they are the creme de la creme by any means and I REALLY tried to avoid Vodka Bar at all costs, but still popped my head in just to see the deal. If you just want to have a good time though and drink for cheap around a bunch of 6,7, and occasional 8's, Shooters is a good look.

The chick I banged was definitely not a pro, just a chick out having fun. The one who said "I want sushi", I'm pretty sure she wasn't either and was just a high maintenance gold digger type.

I went to Shooters twice, ladies night and the non ladies night. I preferred the non ladies night as it was the perfect amount of people, still loose as hell, and the chicks were clamoring for me, probably because I was dressed well and looked nothing like the part of the Turkish monger that many of the other dudes were.

There is definitely some mafia presence out and about a bit also. The night I came with the girl to shooters, she pointed out these two dudes and said they are mafia. She said "I kind of know one of them just from being here sometimes. He saw some guy do something disrespectful to me and he almost killed him on the spot." Note to self!

Later in the night I see two STUNNERS dancing by themselves and one of them was basically my dream girl (looks wise). I notice nobody is dancing with them and then I see one of the mafia guys come up, make out with the one I like for 10 seconds and go back to his booth. As if to let the club know, "She is mine." They both get on stage and I cant help but stare at her, damn she was hot! I caught her looking at me also and even whispering to her friend something. One time we locked eyes and I threw her a pretty big smile and she gave me back this ever so slight grin, that had this written all over it "I like you also, but there is no way I can do anything with my mafia boyfriend here, so don't waste your time and get killed." It felt great to the ego, but also crushing as this was THE girl I came to Kiev to find.

As I drank a little more, I wanted to catch her going to the bathroom and see if I could quickly get contact info but she wasn't even drinking, that I noticed at least and she only went back to their booth.

Maybe the best thing to happen to me was for me to NOT go after her, but when HOT pussy signals "I want to fuck you", its hard to not act on it.

Messages In This Thread