rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Ukraine Thread II

The Ukraine Thread II

Few more updates:

1. My psuedo-gf this morning used the word "creepy" in a sentence. A small part of me died inside. I asked her where she learned that word and she said in school (she's 19). I told her to never use that word again. I felt like a father scolding his young child.

2. My trip has been much tamer than last time, same thoughts from the buddy I travel with. The most fresh I've gotten has been a makeout with a hipster chick. Last trip I was making out left and right and had girls over all the time with several bangs. I'm going to re-read my own datasheet, maybe I forgot what the hell I was doing last time. We both do agree that maybe we are not going after it with the same urgency as last time because we are here for a month as opposed to only 10 days.

3. Gone out on 3 first dates, 1 was nothing to write home about. The other two were very pretty, a Jennifer Connolly look alike and a Pocahontas style 18yo. I'd say my quality is better than last time by a bit, but these girls are ice queens. Can't even get a makeout on date 1. Hopefully date 2 will be better.

I need to make a girl scream O' Borja. I'm reverting back to aggressive night game tonight, let's see what happens.

Messages In This Thread