rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Ukraine Thread II

The Ukraine Thread II

I don't often meet Ukrainian / Russian women who will offer to buy me a drink or go dutch on a date HOWEVER I often will be in a club or bar and be invited to join a group of girls at a table and poured a drink from their communal carafe of liquor that they have ordered for themselves. If you look like you're fun and look the part women will grab you and invite you to drink with them. I expect that Prosal would concur and have similiar experiences with this.

The thing is once you've drained the carafe with them you feel the need to re-order one but since its the most economical to drink in the FSU it really isn't a problem. Better to order a carafe for a table then buying individual top shelf drinks. It also locks you into the table once you've ordered the carafe since you won't be going anywhere til it is drained. By the time it's drained you're usually dragging one of the group off to the dance floor to grind on her.

I know this runs contrary to forum wisdom but the funnest and least scrounging girls I've met in Ukraine are Oddesan chicks. I have found them the most urbane and 'up for the crack' types in the country. However I must qualify that by saying I have only met them in Kiev whilst on holiday so it may be their holiday attitude as opposed to the city they are from. I plan to visit the city next month so I'll form an opinion after that.

Messages In This Thread