rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Other guys hating/cock blocking

Other guys hating/cock blocking

Quote: (03-17-2011 06:30 AM)houston Wrote:  

Has anyone ever had another guy try to make you look bad in front of a girl? Its always a beta that does this, I don't think an alpha playa would ever do this. I don't know about anyone else here but I would never talk about another guy to try to fuck a girl. That just seems like some hoe shit to me. What do you do in this situation?

Man, I have my own "friends" doing this shit. And, yes, they're dudes with ZERO game. My guess is that they think they're being playful and bro-like and that it will make them look good in front of the chick. Instead, it fucks us both up.

I have one friend that used to--without fail--creep up behind me and whatever girl I was trying to holler at and interrupt with this idiotic line: "is this gentleman bothering you?" thinking he was being smooth. He would horn-in on the conversation and automatically kill all of my work. Like clockwork, the girl would leave within five minutes and he would then say to me, "dude, good job, she's HOT." No shit, asshole, that's why I was talking to her.

If he wasn't a good friend otherwise, I would have cut him off permanently for this bullshit. This is why I generally prefer to roll dolo.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Messages In This Thread