rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Charlie Sheen's Lifestyle

Charlie Sheen's Lifestyle

Quote: (03-10-2011 12:00 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

I had a Filipina chick that I picked up in Davao text me to apologise for staring at me at the mall but she was 'amazed' because I looked 'so cool'.

This happened to me in the Philippines on a daily basis, although I was unshaved and wearing slippers. Most Filipina girls consider ALL white guys to be "cool", including the 30 year english shav wearing fake burberry caps and even your father. A guy who has only 10% chance to get banged in Europe or the US will get laid for free in the Philippines like a alpha 9 male back in his home country.

Quote: (03-10-2011 12:00 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Same city 2 days later another chick tried to pull the same ploy. I told her the same exact same thing by text. When I did, she dropped her 'my pussy is worth more than your cock' frame and came over to my hotel and fucked me anyway. She arrived at the hotel with her sister. I made her sister wait for her in the lobby downstairs while I took her upstairs and fucked her.

Now that, my friend is alpha..

Lumiere, this happened to me on a daily basis overthere, not only me but all foreigners, this is not about being ALPHA... Filipina girls are known to be the easiest girls to bang in the world.
Going to the PI to bang girls and claiming to be alpha is CHEATING. In met random girls overthere in shoppingmalls and took them to a short time hotel room less than 2 hours later... but I will never say that's alpha, it's just because they are easy as pie..

Anyway, I don't want to discuss what is alpha and what is not. All that matters is youre happy with what you do.

Messages In This Thread