rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The White Student Union

The White Student Union

Quote: (06-19-2013 01:11 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (06-19-2013 12:18 PM)Kabal Wrote:  

Quote: (06-19-2013 09:37 AM)bacon Wrote:  

Quote: (06-19-2013 09:11 AM)lurker Wrote:  

Why shouldn't black students have the same problem, given the several generations since their parents came from varied African countries?

I can only speculate cause I am not black but I think maybe those black student groups could provide a place for black students to have a cultural identity. I personally believe part of the reason black people in America value the role of church in their lives is because it provides a cultural idenity to black Americans which maybe they dont find easily in other places.

There is a much more parsimonious, empirically verifiable explanation. Religosity has been seen to be negatively correlated with IQ across a variety of stratifications (e.g. both across and within nations); American blacks have lower average IQ compared to other population groups.

Absolute rubbish. White Americans are far more religious than Europeans. Both have mean IQs of 100.

Unless the correlation is -1 or +1, you can always cherry pick individual data points that buck the trend (by definition) but the relationship still holds.

Europe is heterogenous for IQ across countries.

You can fact check this via Google instead of reacting knee-jerkedly.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Messages In This Thread