rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

# Closed Stripper - Hot Pursuit of F-Close

# Closed Stripper - Hot Pursuit of F-Close

When I first moved to NA, I was totally unfamiliar with the stripper culture. We don't do that across the ponds as a norm. Strip clubs there are expensive and the women in there are usually on some real drugs and look scaggy as fcuk.

So when I came here and one dude I knew who used to live in the States introduced me to the concept, it seemed foreign and weird.

I strung along though.

We went to a club in Ajax and I saw a nice strip ho in there. I didn't know the rules, being a grimy cat from Europe and I put my hand straight on her juicy thonged up ass.

She didn't remove it and smiled at me saying "You enjoy touching that, don't you?"

I conceded that I did.

We went for a dance (20 bux).

I was sucking her tiddies and I tried to finger her twice but she brushed my hand away. I nearly spurted in my trousers, that's how much of a rager I had for her.

Finally the dance was over and I said bye to her.

I thought about calling her but I couldn't fathom what angle I would have over one of the many other tricks out there that would make her want to fcuk me.

The only thing I ever leverage is my travels and wit. I refuse to leverage money and I didn't/don't drive so in terms of logistics, it makes it awkward for these women.

This is why I constantly harp on the fact that we all pay in some way for these hoes.

Anyway, fcuk the stripper, Rshack, but keep your wallet on standby.

To me, 400 is a lot. I'd pay a pro to fcuk for less. A handjob, a blowjob, or any sort of female companionship that has sexual overtones (or undertones) carries equal moral value.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Messages In This Thread