rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chiang Mai Datasheet

Chiang Mai Datasheet

beebopalo: you are right. Girls are either impossible or very easy to pull as a foreigner overthere. That's why I don't recommend it as a short girly holiday destination. Most student girls in CM seem to be shy and not sexually mature enough. On the other hand theres always the easy and fun Thai girls around but they are usually 6's and not the 9's you see at the more upscale places, for example I met a Thai girl who lived in the UK and was very fun to be with and she had the biggest tits I ever saw on a Thai girl, banged her after I met her in Warm Up but I would definately prefer a innocent, cute little Thai student, too bad they don't know how to have fun. A good alternative are the working girls who seem to be more open minded. Most student girls who hang out in groups at the decent nightspots go home with their female friends or alone. I never saw any game being performed by the young Thai guys at the nightspots, they just meet their friends and that's it. I got alot of weak reactions from students at the decent nightspots OR they would be too childish and that's not with who I roll so I sticked with the young professional women.

To be honest, I've met alot of girls who were used to nothing, Bangkok girls are more fun but Chiang Mai city is a cooler place.

Vacancier Permanent: everything is indeed 1/2 the cost of what it is in Bangkok. Let's say $1,5k a month is enough to do everything you want overthere unless you buy a bottle of Jimmy Walker on a daily basis in one of the clubs. For example a bottle of J.W. costs about 50$ at night with coke that's a little bit more, if you go with a few friends that comes to basicly nothing. Food is in Chiang Mai is there to be eaten. Small bottle local beers range from 50 to 70 baht a bottle and a bottle of Heineken beer in President club is 150 baht.

Messages In This Thread