rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to make this play?

How to make this play?

Background: Met a girl through class. She emailed me, asking to go out. We went out 4 or 5 times. We've been banging since the 2nd date. Might I add, the sex was very good for both of us. The slip up comes from me being too available to her. We talk on the phone pretty much daily. I guess she considers us to be dating.

I don't think that I've totally fucked this as far as her considering me to be a push over, but I want to see her a little more than every 8 days. I know that she likes me, but I need to put her on point.

She was acting pretty distant so I texted her the following:
-Hey we need to talked (just in general, I wanted to see if she was still interested)
-sure, any thing in particular?
(didn't reply for like 15 min)
-(her again) look i'm sorry i haven't been talkative, my grandma is dying (its true)
-(me) no just talking, nothing important

Another time when she flaked on me because she was sick (i got her sick) I went to the gym and she started to blow my phone up and i wasn't picking up. Texting me saying things like she doesn't care if she's sick, just to come over. I didn't go over.

Incidents like the ones above make me believe that putting this girl in check will be pretty effective. I just don't know how to do it without coming off as too extreme. Something subtle would work since it wouldn't show me being extremely interested in her.

Messages In This Thread