rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Croatian Girls

Croatian Girls

So Ive been traveling in the Balkans the last week, going among other places to Mostar and now Split, and I have encountered something I find quite strange. Maybe some of you guys can shed some light on this question.

I went out in Mostar on a Thursday on the Croatian side of the town, and I had a blast. I was more or less the only foreigner but the love I got was extreme. Hooked up with a couple of girls, one of which didn’t speak much English but she didn’t care.

So here in Split Ive been out twice and going to packed clubs, one of which was almost without foreigners, but absolute no luck. The girls are very dismissive, shutting me down before I can utter a word. Those I do speak with are quite nice, but they don’t seem interested at all in hooking up.

So my question; they are all Croatian, but it could very well be different planets. Whats going on? The immediate thing that comes to mind is that one place has a lot of tourists, while the other has far less. But still this seems a bit simple. Any ideas?

Messages In This Thread