rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Peeing standing up is on the verge of becoming illegal for men in Europe

Peeing standing up is on the verge of becoming illegal for men in Europe

Quote: (06-14-2013 04:37 PM)Emancipator Wrote:  

If you listen to most janitors out there, female washrooms are much more dirty on average vs. men's washrooms.

I worked at a gas station-mini mart after school when I was in high school. When you had bathroom cleaning duty it was a given the women's would be far more disgusting.

Sure dudes had piss puddles around the urinals, but you can just mop that up with bleach and other cleaning products. The all toilets women's rooms required hand cleaning. It was sick. And those little pails for used tampons are beyond horrific. The sight of blood doesn't bother me, but the mix of dried, fresh blood with the stench was enough to lose your lunch.

Another thing I noticed, women have a bad habit of just leaving soiled panties behind. Didn't even have the courtesy to throw them in the trash. And I knew these weren't the sized panties that a hot chick would wear.

Messages In This Thread