rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Brazilian Sex Appeal

Brazilian Sex Appeal

This is not a question, is just something that I experienced last sunday. I was at a friend's house, let's call people by L. P. and so on...
She lives with people from abroad in a nice neighborhood here in SP. We were in 5 B' girls playing UNO + 3 guys chatting, laughing, we named this event as Afternoon Games, two of them were B' boys and the other was Mexican I guess.
In the meanwhile, my friend P. who is going to a belly dance class heard a Turkish song and started to dance suddely. And asked me to dance with her, but I couldn't and she started to teach me a bit. We were laughing about my atempts and missings although I was doing okay.
The thing is the B' boys one was with his GF, the other was single even bothered about the sexy belly dance since that is completely expected to girls dance in a sexy (not bitchy) way. The Mexican was amazed, his eyes where sparkling like a star... For us we were just joking around, smiling not trying to get any attention, it was fine get up and dance if you want to. Any girl do that right? this weekend I learnt it is WRONG!
In this point I understood what Brazilian Sex Appeal was. We just are. Not even try to be something. It's so natural.
What do you think about it?

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Messages In This Thread