rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet

Just updating this thread with more spots to hit up. INCLUDES DAY GAME LOCATIONS.

La Fontana: Quartier Dix30, Brossard
Ah yes my favorite spot in the whole city. Yes you have to cross the bridge out of Montreal to get to it, but once your there you won’t regret the travel distance. No tourists, decent prices, amazing women what more can you ask for? This restaurant/lounge is THE BEST SPOT FOR A DATE and a slick spot to pick up chicks if your at the bar. The terrace that overlooks the quartier is remarkable and the staff if you take care of them will take care of you 10x over trust me. I like beginning my night here as the prices on the alcohol are good and the bartenders tend to be very generous with the alcohol. There are two nightclubs nearby and a few more a short drive away so this is the place where everyone comes to have a few drinks before going to the club or for the girls who don’t want to go out to a club and they just come here to have a few low-key drinks.

Warning: This place is only happening on sunny days and days with nice weather since it is a terrace. They usually close at around 1 AM.

Note: On Fridays and Saturdays the only ATM in the vicinity is in this restaurant. Quebec girls are notorious for not carrying cash on them so at around 11 to 12 at night girls dressed/ready to go out come in here quickly to use the ATM. If you are posted on the right of the bar beside the DJ you can easily chat up the girls that walk in.

Santos: 191 Rue Saint Paul Ouest (Old Port)
This place is overpriced and mostly sucks on any other night other than Tuesday when it is Ladies Night and even then come early since too many lame guys come in the later hours. A lot of girls who work at other bars and clubs come here on Tuesday Night to hang out. The place is packed with wannabes however the drinks are strong which makes up for their high price. Dressing sharp is a recommended here since you are going to get a lot of corporate stiffs with zero game but have a black credit card, so you will want to stand out. The DJ's here on Tuesday night are incredible and if you friend them they will open many doors in the city for you. They are 100% English and DJ j- Fro is in my personal opinion one of the best DJ's in the city. Buy this dude a beer and a shot and you will see him pay you back with other things.

Day Game

Tam Tams: Parc Mont Royal
When you ask a Montrealer what they do on Sundays the cool ones will definitely say they go to Tam Tams. The place to be during the daytime on Sundays during the summer. This place is packed with stoners, people chilling, getting blitz and girls taking the sun. It is on the mountain side where there is a huge open area that people just play loud music and hang out to chill on a Sunday. Cops turn a blind eye to the joint smoking since every third person is either already stoned or lighting up another spliff. This is the place where if you have a dog it comes in handy. Very diverse crowd you will get all types of people here including guys and girls that dress up in medieval armor and cardboard swords and fight.

Sabor Latin: Coin du Rue Belanger & St-Denis

With my addiction to Latin Women I tend to scour the city for all things Latino. This place is a grocery store catered to all things Latino and also doubles as a quick place to eat in the small restaurant side of the store. Often the girls come with their family or friends and the ones who don’t want to shop for groceries can be waiting outside the place on the street or will be sitting in the restaurant area that is perfect to start a conversation. There is a huge Latino church about 5 minutes away so on Sundays after mass lots of people go to this place to pick up food/eat after they attend church. If you don't see chicks right away wait around for a couple of minutes they will come
Note: Spanish speaking abilities is a must if you want to be successful in this venue. Everyone is Spanish and if they see you trying to speak their language they will surely give you bonus points.

Lachine Canal & Atwater Market: (near little burgundy area aka where Joe Beef is near)

This place on a nice day is jammed with chicks jogging, biking, walking, getting lunch on their lunch break. Find the little bridge that takes you across the canal and post up on either side. Note: If you want to find a little something something, the gentleman with the baseball caps and sunglasses sitting on the bench by themselves can help you out.

The Atwater market is right beside this place and the girls who operate the stalls of flower, cheese, and vegetables stand are usually cute and speak English. If you want to practice your game come here since if you can't find something to talk about you are a truly a lost cause.

Go eat at Sans Gluten on Rue Notre Dame. As the sign says "tasty, eat, healthy fresh organic (whatever that means). Lots of chicks in big sunglasses and spandex over here. Chat them up to get a drink a Burgundy Lion then take a walk with them to Atwater Market to get an icecream. Then walk over to Lachine Canal and proceed to Make Out on the bench. Bing 3 spots all lined up within walking distance.

Messages In This Thread