rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chihuahua, Mexico

Chihuahua, Mexico

Quote: (06-12-2013 02:12 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

^^^ When the murder and mayhem calm down a bit in Monterrey, I am so there. Just browsing the women of that city on badoo was making me horny. Mexican women are much better than Mexican American women.

You know InternationSwagger is down there almost monthly. PM him to get details. Was planning on doing a day trip there this weekend but decide to possibly hit Laredo instead. Still a possibility though. Its about a three hour trip from McAllen and the toll roads are safe during the day and most if not all nights. I have an old car so its not a target like the big Trucks and black SUV's. I'll keep you posted if I pull the trigger. If it doesnt happen this weekend the probably the 4th of July weekend. I will hit it before July closes out 4sho.

I went pre cartel and had a blast. Been wanting to go back ever since. Can't wait to touchdown again.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Messages In This Thread