rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Selling Stuff

Selling Stuff

Good advice so far. I put this on the back burner for the time being.

I have a finite amount of product (1000 units to start, but eventually closer to 3000). Think of it like this: I just bought a storage locker for $500 and its full to the brim with stuff I want to unload quickly, I know its worth my time. The amazon ads do sound like a good idea, but shipping and making a website would be a bitch as well as time consuming.

I'm going to start by making an inventory and rough price list. I'll hit up the relevant conventions within an hour or two drive. I'll be able to set up a big table with tons of product and all cash sales. I'll distribute an up to date product list by talking to the people there, giving it to the organizers and other distributors as well as forums and other similar organizations online. After a while I'll wholesale whatever low end product is left to nearby retailers.

Once thats all done with I'll start selling the rare and high end items online. Like I said some can get up to $200 retail and sell for just about that online. The super rare vintage stuff (from the 60s) can go for up to $400 on ebay which will be where I'll make the most $$$. I'll research the old shit and set up all that.

Messages In This Thread