rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Apt prices in Rio

Apt prices in Rio

Quote: (06-10-2013 06:33 PM)MaleDefined Wrote:  

My Ipanema rental will be $2300 for the month. It's a 2br and aesthetically pleasing. I'm OK with dishing the extra cash for crazy good location and quality.

This is a good deal. I guess that your 2br is rather small. Price in Ipanema is between 80 RS and 100 RS per square meter per month.

Viva Real is the best site to find apartments. Some 90 pages for Rio ("Para alugar" -> "Apartamento" -> "Rio")

Quote: (06-10-2013 06:26 PM)AlbertoDelMuerto Wrote:  

Those are almost LA prices[Image: banana.gif] damn!!!

More expensive. It is Paris price, which is insane for such a shithole.

Quote: (03-06-2009 08:10 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Any recommended areas? I was thinking of looking for one in Ipanema, but I guess you won't find anything cheap there.

Gavea (East of Lagoa) is a bit cheaper, and as chic and enjoyable. It's a affluent bairro, but a bit arsty, famous for its high concentration of artists and intellectuals. You could also check Humaita, an enjoyable middle-class bairro between Jardim Botanico and Botafogo. Botafogo is also a nice neighborhood for that matter, it's where I used to stay in Rio.

Viva Real is the best for long-term rentals, for shorter periods you can also check Alugue Temporada.

Quote: (06-11-2013 11:05 AM)DVY Wrote:  

Rio is rough. Apparently its the most expensive city in the world now.

Rio and Sao Paulo are the most expensive cities in the Americas:

http://www.romandie.com/news/pdf/PDF_Etu...120906.pdf

Messages In This Thread