rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to Become a Sex God: Resources and Ideas

How to Become a Sex God: Resources and Ideas

Quote: (06-07-2013 09:53 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Fisto posted this a while back, and it works 100%. I can get a girl to come in 1 minute with this technique.... http://www.redtube.com/15878
yeah my ex gf showed me this stuff when I was about 18 a few years back and it works on every chick I have encountered.
There are a few sex positions that make females cum alot faster from general experience.
Get in missionary position but go onto your knees instead and sit up hold her legs open and keep a thumb on her clit or make her touch herself will always work.
Get into cowgirl position but then make her head rest on your shoulder whilst spreading her legs and coming down closer to you then go in and out of her really quickly if you're large you'll be hitting the A spot from the angle and make her cum quickly.
Doggystyle also works but the variation of making her lie down on her stomach then mounting her in a position which hits her gspot always works best

Messages In This Thread