rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Charlie Sheen's Lifestyle

Charlie Sheen's Lifestyle

Quote: (03-10-2011 12:00 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Now that, my friend is alpha.

I'm assuming the situation with the sister took place in the PI? If not then what I'm about to type is completely wrong.

Here's the secret to "game" in Republika ng Pilipinas: 1 Dollar = 150 pesos.

The gay ass disputes on this forum about what is "alpha" bore the shit out of me. This is the first one I've ever commented on. The scenario you just described with the pizza girl and then one with the sister waiting downstairs are both so far from "alpha" it makes me laugh.

Lumiere, you post on this forum like you are some kind of Philippines expert. Unfortunately, your understanding of Filipino culture is so far out of whack that I think you should just stop. After reading some of your other posts, don't comment at all on anything relating to Asian culture, whatsoever. If somebody needs some driving directions or something basic, maybe then you can chime in, but keep it quiet about everything else because you have no idea what you're talking about.

As a matter of fact, if the situations you described above with the Filipinas lead you to type "Now that, my friend is alpha", stay out of the alpha vs. beta threads as well. Just read and learn.

Quote: (03-10-2011 12:00 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

It's all the same. Only the price and the method of payment differs.

So you, my friend, are "alpha" because you do what Charlie Sheen does for pennies on the dollar? Your doing the exact same thing. What's unfortunate is that you seem to think the girl who initially wanted cash, but was willing to settle for a pizza is some kind of deep philosophical stuff. It isn't. You told a prostitute you weren't going to pay her. It's as simple as that.

In PI every single time a white guy hooks up with a local girl that girl is thinking she's going to get something material out of it. That's the way it is. If you took the time (and had the respect) to learn the language, you would have heard the girl and her sister plotting out how they're going to squeeze $10 out of you one way or another. Sucking your filthy noodle takes 3 minutes. If a girl in a backwards ass place like Davao can potentially make 500 pesos or get something of similar value in three minutes, they go for it. Lumiere, you've been in the Philippines as much as you claim and you don't realize this?????????????

Here's something deep and philosophical: A pizza in the PI doesn't cost $3... IT COSTS 150 PESOS!!!! You haven't gotten laid once in the PI for damn sure because of your "solid frame" or "game", its because you are white.

Lumiere, you are so far from "alpha" and if you think you are you need your head checked. You fly around and disrespect people because you can't get your dick sucked the normal way. The white people "I'm here, cater to me" attitude is a bunch of pussy bullshit. It's the same haole faggot bullshit you pulled on me when you were in Hawaii.

I didn't cater to your white ass when you were here, because you showed me no respect whatsoever. Then I read your little report that Hawaii sucks? Yet the PI is amazing?? Why is that? Because they tolerate your disrespect just to catch your crumbs. I have a feeling you know that, and that my friend makes you in no way alpha, but just another white pussy that thinks they're getting over on the poor brown people. In actuality it's you that's getting fucked. You think that girl gave a damn about your high value dick? She suffered through it in the hope she could grab a hotel shampoo or some cab money. Get your head out of your ass.

And don't call or text strangers like you did me at 2:30 in the damn morning. I sleep with women (real women), and they get suspicious when the phone rings at those hours. PLUS IT WAKES ME UP!!! But that's right, you're the white person here on they're vacation that we should all be thankful has graced us with their presence, so we better cater to him!

I got the call from your buddy the "Lifestyle coach" which I understand is on your resume as well. You're lucky as fuck that guy called me after you were gone cuz or I would have beat your faggot white ass for giving someone like that my phone number. Fuck You.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD I HIRE A LIFESTYLE COACH WHO"S FRIEND BEGS TO SLEEP ON MY COUCH??? WHY DOESN'T HE COACH YOU? THEN TO THINK YOU THINK I WOULD EVER NEED THAT! FUCK YOU! YOU MOTHERFUCKERS ARE THE ONES THAT NEED LEARN!

I could go on, but it's clear your behavior and what you write on this forum fit the profile of the disrespectful, white, sex traveling pussy.

Show a little respect, and you'll get a little in return. In the meanwhile FUCK YOU!

Finally, before the lifestyle coach called me, I stood right behind your ass at Kelly Oneils when you turned the beer down from the red head German guy while you flipped a coaster with the back of your hand. You were dressed and smelled like a gayer Crocodile Dundee with your faggot hat. That redhead is a boss in Waikiki. He moves more shit in a day then you'll ever make in your faggot life and you didn't realize at all how much you disrespected him. After you told him his smoke bothered you, he gave me the eyes asking if it was time to take the British bitch around to the alley.

I shook my head no. Nobody needed your stank on themselves, and it's understood you're just another haole on vacation.

That was before the lifestyle coach called me.

ALOHA!

Messages In This Thread